An increasing amount of writing is interactive - even print-based writing, but especially works constructed for multimedia, training and the web. In a high stimulation, time-stressed environment readers increasingly need to be be engaged, literally, whether in training, advertising, information gathering or entertainment. Interactivity is one of the key components in this engagement.
As well as effectively using interactivity in its information-based writing and web design for intranet or internet, Austega is also interested in interactive creative writing, broadly defined...
- What is interactive creative writing?
- The interactive scriptwriter
- Creating meaning
- Some comments on Walter J Ong's Orality and Literacy: The technologizing of the word
- Tools for interactive writing
- Interview for IDAF Dec 2000
Early interactive creative pieces:
- Millennium HQ